RAPRO - we do not make a discount on quality
RAPRO is a Turkish manufacturer of rubber and rubber-metal products, which is part of the largest corporation GATES. RAPRO is a leading OEM supplier to the world's most renowned car assembly plants.
- RAPRO was founded in 2003, starting with the production of fuel hoses and fittings at a factory in Izmir, Turkey. A distinctive feature of RAPRO is the production of a wide range of intercooler nozzles, turbines, air filter nozzles, which RAPRO supplies to assembly lines of automakers, being a manufacturer of original components in these product groups.
- RAPRO manufactures products not only for automotive applications, but also for applications in such areas as: rail and sea transport, agricultural machinery, industrial equipment, household appliances, and the military industry.
- RAPRO products are manufactured in accordance with DIN ISO and SAE standards, which is confirmed by the relevant quality certificates.
- The ever-growing customer demand for high-quality rubber products has led to the appearance of silent blocks, anthers, gaskets and pulleys in the RAPRO product range. The company pays special attention to the assortment of French and Italian cars, often offering parts that are produced only by RAPRO.
- Fuel hoses;
- Universal hoses;
- Branch pipes of the cooling system;
- Branch pipes of an intercooler, turbine, air filter;
- Engine support cushions;