KENNOL - BORN ON THE TRACK
KENNOL is a French independent manufacturer specializing in lubricants and technical fluids.
KENNOL - born on the track! Real engine oil of high quality and French production! The brand's products are exported to more than 60 countries.
In 1993, the victory in the 24-hour Le Mans was a special event for the manufacturer KENNOL: it was about the team, endurance, limits and productivity.
Therefore, quality oil has become a key factor in engine performance, low consumption and service life.
- Production capacity: 110,000 tons / year
- State-of-the-art production units and fully automated lines
- Latest product standards
- AFAQ certification: ISO 9001
- Approval of the center of continuing education
- The plant, warehouses and head office are located in Chalet, France
The titles of the World Champion (FIA GT, GP2, etc.), the status of an official supplier (filling at the factory with a recommendation) of the manufacturer of World-class racing prototypes, cooperation with Euro NASCAR as an official supplier and presence on all continents testify to the high technology of KENNOL products.
Since each specific task requires an appropriate solution, the manufacturer has developed a wide PREMIUM line of high-class lubricants and special fluids, covering all the needs of the car, exceeding all international standards and meeting all the recommendations of the automakers.
Kennol engine oil includes the following lines and headings:
- KENNOL ULTIMA (CREATED WITH OUR NASCAR PARTNERS)
- KENNOL REVOLUTION (FOR LAST GENERATION CARS)
- KENNOL HYBRID (FOR LAST GENERATION HYBRID CARS)
- KENNOL ECOLOGY (WITH THE ADDITION OF SPECIAL PARTICLE FILTER ADDITIVES)
- KENNOL ADDITIVES (NEW STEP IN CAR MAINTENANCE)
- COOLING LIQUIDS